This Blog is the journal/scrapbook/photo album etc. that is all about my family and our lives together. Here is where family and friends (and anyone else too, I suppose) can keep up on what's happening with us Mannimals! COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! ;) Check back often as we'll respond to comments and make new posts as often as possible!

Monday, June 26, 2006

End of June 2006

Aviendha shows almost no desire to crawl. She'll roll and scoot a little, but she really just wants to skip all that and jump to walking! She can stand and hold herself up for a minute at a time with only one finger to hold onto for a little balance help. She's wearing her Strawberry Shortcake cheerleader outfit my Dad sent. Adorable as always. :)


I love getting cute pictures of Athena asleep with the kids. Athena and Matrim sleep like the dead! Avi sleeps light like me.


Aviendha and Matrim share now so we changed the room around. They are so great together, they make excellent roommates. Avi sleeps in the crib now (bassinet is retired for camping now) and has about outgrown the swing.


Mat's football beanbag, mic stand (that goes with his guitar), Nemo nightlight, toybox (my dad made for him) and new bed. Athena and I took down our bedframe and put it in the garage some time ago. Now we just use our mattress on the floor and have been loving it. So when Matrim completed the Potty Chart Athena set up for him, we got him a mattress to do the same. He sure loves his new "big-boy bed" and chose out Cars the movie sheets.


The other corner of the room and to the right is the closet. So there you have it, the kid's room.


One day there were several of these white moths hanging out on the front of our house. They look dead as they don't move. Even if you blow at them or nudge them, it's bizarre. They look kind of cool being as snowy white as they are (not a racist comment!).


Happy Father's Day! Athena got me (lol, and herself) a great gift! I finally get to BBQ on a real grill! The maiden voyage I made our steaks almost well instead of med and med/rare playing with the temperature, which of the 4 burners to use, and indirect vs. direct grilling. Athena and Mat split some catfish as well, and I did pretty well for only grilling fish a time or two before. This is the second BBQ and it's hamburgers this time. Everything worked well, but I forgot to cheese them and one of the buns got a little crisped when I toasted them.


Dinner is done. My other present is the lantern there. It's a nice one that collapses to half it's size and has a remote. Since we usually have dinner after dark it will come in handy for BBQs and camping. Athena's cousin Sara and her husband Wade gave me the Bronco apron and grill tool set some time ago and it's great to finally get to use them. ;) And I just happened to have my Bronco shirt on too. I grilled up some perfect cheeseburgers on my next try and followed that up with Parmesan chicken breast. All of which were spiced and or marinated in my own secret mix of spices. :)


Thought I'd make the family laugh with a crazy cut when I was giving myself my latest trim. Where'd I park my Harley? ;)


Yet another cute sleep picture. I can't help it, they're just so adorable!

There would be more pictures here since we've been doing a lot of fun stuff lately, but we haven't been taking the camera out folfing and we've been using the video camera for the fun stuff around the house. Now that I think about it, I wonder if I can upload video content from my camera. I'll check on it and if anyone has any helpful info leave a comment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey C Johnson said...

You can submit video to Google and they will host it for you or you can use Zippyvideos.com. I've used both and both work really well.

Wed Jun 28, 05:10:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home