This Blog is the journal/scrapbook/photo album etc. that is all about my family and our lives together. Here is where family and friends (and anyone else too, I suppose) can keep up on what's happening with us Mannimals! COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! ;) Check back often as we'll respond to comments and make new posts as often as possible!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

July 15, 2007: Rod's Trip Back to Humboldt, Weaverville CA folfing

It sure was GREAT to here that Rod was coming out for a visit and hoping to find a place to move out our way!!  We put him (and Rosie) up at our place several times while he looked, and he found a great place that is about 3.5 hours east of us.  We have got to visit several times to both our places, but the ridiculous gas prices are making those trips more seldom than we would like!  This was a fun day folfing.  Rod also entered The Hundred Holes in Humboldt tournament with Athena and I, which was a very fun day.  We didn't quite get in all the holes since we were the last group and a heavy fog rolled in, but Rod and I had a hell of a fun time trying to finish!  :)


Athena must have thought I looked good  today because there's a whole run of pictures of me at this rest spot.  ;)  I cut it down to 3 to save you the suffering.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home