This Blog is the journal/scrapbook/photo album etc. that is all about my family and our lives together. Here is where family and friends (and anyone else too, I suppose) can keep up on what's happening with us Mannimals! COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! ;) Check back often as we'll respond to comments and make new posts as often as possible!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Lost Coast Brewery

Ok, I think I've got the hang of posting these pictures, (stupid backward-ass as it is). I'm glad I learned to always save my stuff, (from my old writing days and Joey and Jory's previous posts on the subject) or I'd be VERY frustrated!

OK, here are the pictures from our adventures to the Lost Coast Brewery in the days before the wedding!



Our first trip there. Athena, Matrim, Debbie, Craig, and I went there to show them the place, get my Great White beer on tap, and get the kegs ordered for the wedding partying. Matrim tried the hot wings but couldn't handle them (even though he can handle more extremes of taste like that than his Dad!). Everyone else loved them! It was a great first night out with guests.


The empty glasses in the foreground are part of a ten beer sampler platter that the ditzy waitress thought we ordered, so they gave it to me. : ) That gave each side of the table one of the samplers to pass around and try. Lots of good beer there, and some that aren't quite for everyone's taste. We also had several pitchers goin around of the Great White too. Nick and Rod are in conversation in the background.

Awesome!! Joey is gonna try some beer too! This is the famous or infamous Tangerine Wheat. I didn't actually try it, as I had plenty of Shark (Great White) and a few others, already. This was much nicer than when Jory has Joey test out some Indica. That stuff is fairly skunky. Jessie is waiting to see what she thinks too.


Jory sampling the Tangerine Wheat. He doesn't look too sure about it. Craig is looking on to see what he's in for. I tell you, NO ONE gets me drinking like Craig or Jory! MANY, MANY good times I've had drinking with these two! Athena will testify to that. ; ) I sure miss hanging out with all the good company I've been spoiled with over the years!!


Speaking of Athena...! Her turn to try the Tangerine Wheat. What a great time with my beautiful bride-to-be and the friends and family!


Craig tries the Tangerine Wheat. He digs it!! Nick is looking on, laughing at Craig's response to the taste of another Lost Coast beer passed his way.


This was back before the drink got flowing, but it's a good picture of half the table, (the camera zooms in not out!) and Shane and Jessie look cute.


The other half of the table! High there fellas!


The whole party! Wait is that Joey, or a joey! ; ) This was one of my favorite nights!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joey C Johnson said...

I can't believe I submitted to the PEER PRESSURE! I did really liked that Raspberry flavored one.

Thu Sep 15, 05:28:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger Mr. E Mann said...

We'll have to bring you some when we come to visit this winter! :)

Fri Sep 16, 08:42:00 PM PDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm.. Raspberry Brown!!

Mon Sep 19, 09:48:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home