This Blog is the journal/scrapbook/photo album etc. that is all about my family and our lives together. Here is where family and friends (and anyone else too, I suppose) can keep up on what's happening with us Mannimals! COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! ;) Check back often as we'll respond to comments and make new posts as often as possible!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Hanging Out At Our House

Ok, frustrating as usual! I'm going to have to get a high-speed connection before my sanity goes (aol top-speed technology goes NO faster than my AOL 8.0 without it). Some of these pictures took a couple days and many, many tries to upload! Sorry it's taking so long. Be patient, keep checking back, and make comments to let us know you checked in! ; )


Tom and Athena W. laughing it up!


A lot of narrow-eyed, large grins from the people at my house...what's that all about?


Evidence of Nick making another try at The Wheel of Time! Keep going on it, I'm on book 9 for my 4th time and I'll be doing 10 for the 3rd time and hopefully 11 will be out soon!

Mat is hanging out of Matilda's window with Hershey.


Matrim and Debbie hanging out in Matilda, parked out in front of our yard.


Grandma Debbie is reading to Matrim before bed.


Craig's busted out the leatherman to open a beer!


Matrim, with his extra big grin, is eating with Grandma.


Grandpa's turn to read to Matrim. He sure loves books!


Mat sure loves his momma!


The first time Uncle Nick has seen Matrim in years.


I'm drinking the Hunter S. Thompson Gonzo Beer that Athena got me for the wedding. Hard core stuff.


Debbie teaches Matrim to use the camera before they leave.


Matrim is playing "Treasure Ball" with Grandpa and Grandma. He had a good time playing it several times.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This message is for GRANDPA: you scared the crap out of Mat with your original rendition of The Berenstain Bears The Ghost in the Forest!! It took me days to convince Mat that the monsters in it aren't real! (they're halloween costumes) ;)

Tue Sep 27, 11:29:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home