This Blog is the journal/scrapbook/photo album etc. that is all about my family and our lives together. Here is where family and friends (and anyone else too, I suppose) can keep up on what's happening with us Mannimals! COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! ;) Check back often as we'll respond to comments and make new posts as often as possible!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dec 22, 2007: Athena's Birthday Party in Utah

Once again the Mannimals rolled into town just in time for Athena's Birthday.  This year I asked our friends Joey (Tom's brother) and Kristy if they would come and jam for the party and they both graciously agreed!  Also it was great of Craig and Debbie to let us have the party there.  We didn't get many pictures but it was a damn fine party!  They music was incredible and the company was the same.




I had to get a picture (I believe while getting to here "Shake", one of my favorites!) for a momento of the occasion.


And this was the perfect night to call my last real drinking blowout!  We drank and partied and listened to the jams until the sun was chasing us to bed.  It was a memorable night and a fun party!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home