This Blog is the journal/scrapbook/photo album etc. that is all about my family and our lives together. Here is where family and friends (and anyone else too, I suppose) can keep up on what's happening with us Mannimals! COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! ;) Check back often as we'll respond to comments and make new posts as often as possible!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dec 5, 2007: Aviendha's 2nd Birthday!!

It was weird having Avi's 2nd birthday since she had had us under the assumption that she was already there for the previous several months.  She is such a sharp little girl and both Athena and I were feeling off about her only being 2.  :)















Avi's new Dora bike.  She loves to ride in the garage with Mat riding his bike or scooter.







I am always surprised how much the camera catches Athena with eyes closed.  I never see her walking around the house with cake with eyes closed, but the camera happens to always catch it.  :)






The excitement has taken it's toll and the sugar rush is over.  ;)


And I laughed and had to get this last one when I looked over to see Aviendha had rolled over to sleep on her baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home