This Blog is the journal/scrapbook/photo album etc. that is all about my family and our lives together. Here is where family and friends (and anyone else too, I suppose) can keep up on what's happening with us Mannimals! COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! ;) Check back often as we'll respond to comments and make new posts as often as possible!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dec 24-25, 2007: Christmas Eve and Day

This year we spent the night at Craig and Debbie's and so we spent Christmas morning there. After that it was off to my Mom's for Christmas afternoon. And then over to Grandpa D's for Christmas evening.  All of which were a great time, with too many presents (we are spoiled!). Here is the run of pictures we got amidst the Christmas excitement:












Finally!!  Man how I HATE dealing with snow/winter but even I had to be grateful for the winter moisture.  It was great to get a white Christmas and I made sure to get a couple pictures to show the kids in the future in case there isn't snow any more...  This is Craig and Debbie's back yard.


And here's the front.  Of course it just kept snowing (and has since we left, I hear) so it was even snowier by the time we left.




Luke and his beau


And Nick and Trista (who seem to be a great couple with loads of potential!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home