This Blog is the journal/scrapbook/photo album etc. that is all about my family and our lives together. Here is where family and friends (and anyone else too, I suppose) can keep up on what's happening with us Mannimals! COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! ;) Check back often as we'll respond to comments and make new posts as often as possible!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Super Busy!

Well, it's been busy as hell here lately! I'll get an update post with more new pics here soon though. Just wanted to let you all know to check back soon.

Alisa: Hey Cuz! Great to hear from you! We'll definitely have to call when we can make it out next; probably around the first week of March or so... And don't worry, I always come prepared. ; ) Keep in touch here or my blog and we'll see you soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you- Athena and those beautiful kids. You guys seem to be doing just great!!! We had alot of fun at the family dinner and my kids sure enjoyed playing with Mat. He is adorable. I loved the new pictures that you posted from the trip. Keep the new ones comming so we can see how you are doing.
Love you guys.
ALISA

Sun Apr 09, 09:56:00 PM PDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S
I saw your mom tonight over at my mom's house having dinner for her birthday which isn't until next week, but don't forget to call her, she seems a little down in the dumps. She loves to hear from that sweet little guy of yours!!!
ALISA

Sun Apr 09, 09:58:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home