This Blog is the journal/scrapbook/photo album etc. that is all about my family and our lives together. Here is where family and friends (and anyone else too, I suppose) can keep up on what's happening with us Mannimals! COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! ;) Check back often as we'll respond to comments and make new posts as often as possible!

Friday, December 09, 2005

AVIENDHA!!!!

Ok, I don't have time right now to get caught up with a large post. But we couldn't wait any longer to get a few of the pictures we've taken up for y'all (and Athena would have my balls in a vice if I waited any longer)! So here are some pictures from one of the very happiest days in our lives!!!


This is the very first picture of Aviendha! Mom is holding her before the nurse and I got her all cleaned up under the warming lamp (although I was surprised that she came out so clean). Athena went natural and she did awesome! I don't do well in hospitals when it's not me suffering, but she did so good she made it easy on me. I didn't want to end up in a bed next to her after passing out and bashing my head on the floor. ; )


Aviendha's first close-up! This was right after we got her clean and gave her back to Mom. She started opening her eyes little by little, right away.



Kicking back during her first night with us. Dad is smitten with what a perfectly BEAUTIFUL little daughter!!!


Athena, Aviendha, and Matrim are sharing the bed to watch a show. Mat did a great job while Aviendha was being born! He listened well and took it all in stride. Dad can't wait to get out of the hospital and home with his little girl and family!


Aviendha's first time in real clothes, the morning we got to go home! She's just too perfect! We're SO lucky!!

Ok, gotta get back to my chores and my little angel! Longer posts will be coming up on both sites soon, so stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on the mini-mann! She's lucky to be born into such an awesome family!

Have you picked out a Broncos one-sy yet? It's never too early to indoctrinate...

Mon Dec 12, 11:21:00 AM PST

 
Blogger Joey C Johnson said...

CONGRATS Mannimals! She's beautiful and I can't wait to meet her. Hope Avi and mom are doing well and dad and Mat are adjusting to more estrogen in the house ok ;) Take it easy and let us know if there is anything you guys need.

Tue Dec 13, 02:47:00 AM PST

 
Blogger Unknown said...

CONGRATS! Dad better start honing up his intimidation skills now for all the future boy-friends!

Tue Dec 13, 08:35:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home