This Blog is the journal/scrapbook/photo album etc. that is all about my family and our lives together. Here is where family and friends (and anyone else too, I suppose) can keep up on what's happening with us Mannimals! COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! ;) Check back often as we'll respond to comments and make new posts as often as possible!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving 2005

Athena is scoping the bird (it's hard to tell which to feel worse for, her or it)! :)


My Mom came to visit for Thanksgiving, to help out, and hopefully time it to get to see Aviendha.


Wife and Mom, cooking the Thanksgiving meal for us. I did the bird with my secret recipe.


It was a fun day. Great food, company, and a Denver Bronco victory!


Matrim is spooning up some milk while waiting for all the food that's been talked about for days. : )


Grubbing down!


Matrim and Grandma after the first round of food is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home